Monday, September 15, 2008

I've finally seen it

"It's just, a bit of sex occasionally never hurt anybody" says Russell Brand before millions, in a flippant apology to Jordin Sparks and the Jonas Brothers over the purity ring thing. It's true, I'm a bit latet. I mean, I've heard about it yeah, but I guess it was down played, it didn't seem noteworthy for a blog. And then last night, when I watched the VMA Celeb Remix, I was unpleasantly surprised by the comments that the foul mouthed brit made. I'm not sure if he knows it, and maybe it's different in Brittain, but "a bit of sex" has hurt many!

I mean, take one of the most popular Presidents of our time, Mr. Bill Clinton himself. I'm not sure if you remember the Lewinsky scandal, but if you don't, take a sec to refresh your memory. It does involve, "a bit of sex!" Let's see, I'm not sure if he's ever heard about far fetched thigns such as hmm, I dunno STD's, and HIV, which both, coincidentally can be gotten from "a bit of sex!" He probably doesn't know this but 19% of American adults have herpes. That's about 1 out of every 5. But I don't know, maybe you know herpes, and impeachment don't hurt people.

0 comments: