Monday, July 14, 2008

Miguel Antonio

Miguel Antonio Jr. is a choreographer that I found on YouTube. I really do love his work and that's why he's up here. Below ar etwo of his videos... ones that I found suitible for this actual blog. I don't like putting meaningless clips on here which is why these clips have length. Basically, the first is what Miguel calls his choreography reel. I was hoping for more of a story line but it didn't really have one, but it's still good because it combines alot of his choreography clips into the same vid for a culmination of his work.

The next video actually is kind of like a video to Danity Kane's Strip tease. I actually love this one, and wished that he would've kept going. If you want to see outtakes those are on You Tube, in his profile, just search his name or go to www.youtube.com/miguelantoniojr hmm... anything else... oh yeah, your rating. I give Miguel a rating of 4 pieds. You're beating Lil Mama at the moment, but come out with a reel, that's either a complete video of one song, or choreography that is meant to go to gether like a story, and I'll probably bump you up to a five..

0 comments: